We’re Open & Here To Help
Chiropractic for Health is open for business, supporting our patients with adjustments and appointments, as per usual. This is in keeping with the Australian Government Department of Health recommendations. Chiropractors (and other allied health professionals), have been asked to remain open so we can continue to support the function and mobility of our patients, and reduce any future stress on GP and emergency services at this time.
Dr Karen Hansor has completed the ‘Infection Control Training – COVID-19’ and is ensuring appropriate precautions are being made at the clinic, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of patients. More information on this is outlined further below (underneath the video).
Importantly, Chiropractic can be helpful in taking our stress levels down a notch, during these challenging times. A technique that we provide here at Chiropractic for Health is NET or Neuro-emotional Technique, which specifically looks at addressing stress in the body and mind. This is particularly helpful and is regularly used in conjunction with other techniques, when treating our Chiropractic Patients.
If you are unable to get into the practice, due to location or self-isolation, there is a special exercise you can do at home, that will help during those really, stressful times. It is called the NET FAST technique and I have prepared a short video showing you how to do this at home. While this does not replace an appointment, I hope it helps to provide some emergency support and relief, for those unable to attend the clinic.
COVID-19 Clinic Procedures
There are some changes put into place, to ensure the safety of our patients and Chiropractor. I thank you for bearing with us at this time and if you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Dr Karen Hansor on 0439 455 743 or email@example.com
- All patients are pre-screened when making an appointment. We will be asking questions regarding presenting symptoms and conditions, specifically as to if you have any flu-like symptoms such as cough, sore throat or temperature. Also as to whether you have had any recent overseas travel and/or been in contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- All patients are asked to use hand sanitiser provided or wash their hands on arrival to the practice.
- The Chiropractic table is wiped down between each patient.
- The EFTPOS machine is wiped down between each patient.
- Doorknobs, switches and desks are wiped down regularly during the day.
- Floors are vacuumed and mopped regularly.
- Our patients are able to enter through the front door and exit through the side door, to avoid close contact with any other patient.
We are here to support you at Chiropractic for Health and hope that everyone stays healthy and positive, during this pandemic. Further updates will be posted on this website, as and when anything changes. We look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks for your regular adjustment.